1. Never drive a car that could be unsafe due to damages. Driving an unsafe vehicle to lead to further damage to you and to the vehicle. We will be happy to arrange for your car to be towed to Fox & Fox.
2. Visting a drive-in claims center is not necessary. Some insurance companies may want you to visit their drive-in claims center before having your car repaired. You may also leave your vehicle at our location and aks that the insurance company come to inspect the car. Fox & Fox works closely with all the major insurance companies.
3. You have the right to get as many comparision estimates as you like in order to help you make an informed choice about your collision repairs. As a consumer, it is nice to know that ther is no law that requires you to get more than one estimate or appraisal on your vehicle.
4. You have the the right to take your vehicle to the repair center of your choice. Your insurance company cannot require you go to a particular shop. Insurance companies will often recommend a qualified shop, including Fox & Fox.
5. Differences in repair estimates are common. A lower estimate may not include all the necessary work. If you are not sure why one estimate is different from another you have recieved, just ask one of our service writers.
6. Choose a repair center that has unibody repair equipment and certified technicians. All of our technicians have been ASE and I-Car trained to ensure that they are skilled in state of the art equipment and repairs.
7. Make sure you that choose a repair center that is able to do all your needed repairs. Fox & Fox has the advanced equipment and systems used to remove and install frame, suspension, engine and drive train components as well as other essential collision repair services. Many other mechanical and collision repair facilities bring work that they can not do to us. We take pride in being able to offer you complete quality repair.
8. Make sure that the collision center offers a warranty. Fox & Fox proudly stands by our repairs, allowing you peace of mind for as long as you own your vehicle.
9. Let us help you work with your insurance company. Fox & Fox works with virtually every auto insurance company. Our ability to work closely with your insurance company ensures a smooth and timely repair process.
10. Ask us to pre-arrange a rental car. Many collision, frame and body repairs take several days to repair. This allows us to help you have as little down time as possible. We work with Hertz and Enterprise to arrange a rental car on the spot, or our courtesy shuttle will take you directly to the rental center.